Thursday, February 3, 2011

Money Saving Tip of the Day: Get Free Antivirus Software

Why spend hundreds of dollars on software that you could get for free? Honestly, unless you have a business and need to have many computers all scanned at the same time, you should never pay for antivirus software. About.com has a list of the 10 best Free Antivirus Software Programs on the market. Most of them have very few catches, if any. I personally use AVG Anti-Virus Free on my desktop and Panda Cloud on my laptop. Both of them actually work better than the last program I had on both of my computers (which I unfortunately paid for). I would recommend Panda Cloud for anyone who is using a computer that runs a bit slower, and AVG Free for anyone who has a bit of a faster computer. To download either of these programs, along with a list of many other great free antivirus programs, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment