We all do dozens of searches every single day. In fact, the average Google user performs over 100 searches each month. Now imagine if you got paid for each search? Swag Bucks is a search engine with this exact idea in mind. Swag Bucks is, in many ways, just like other search engines such as Google or Yahoo. Where Swag Bucks differs is that it randomly rewards you with "Swag Bucks" for simply using it to search online. When you have accumulated enough Swag Bucks, you can redeem it for cool "swag" like electronics or--my personal favorite--amazon gift cards. It's really simple to use, and actually kind of fun trying to figure out how to get more Swag Bucks. I average over 450 points each month, which is good enough to get me $60 in Amazon gift cards each year.
Tips on Making More Swag Bucks
- Take the daily swagbucks poll. You can find the poll under the "Earn" tab at the top of the Swag Bucks home page. You will get 1 point for each daily poll you take, giving you a possible 364 extra points through the year. That's almost enough to get you a brand new Amazon gift card, so it's definitely worth it to try this out.
- Search 5 times in the morning, afternoon, and evening. It doesn't matter what you search for. I often get free swagbucks points by searching "who?", "what?", "when?", etc. What seems to matter is that you limit how many searches you do in each part of the day (I've been told that you are only given 20 eligible searches for the swagbucks lottery each day).
- Watch Swag Bucks TV. This can also be found under the "Earn" tab at the top of the home page. This is honestly where I make the bulk of my points. You get 5 swagbucks for simply watching videos. I turn my speakers off and just leave the videos on autoplay in another tab, frequently checking back to the page so that I can load the next video. I've read that you can get up to 100 swagbucks each day doing this. While I don't generally hit this mark, I usually do get about 25 free points each day for just having a tab open to the tv page.
- DON'T DO THE SWAGSTAKES! No matter how tempting it is to put your Swag Bucks into the pot to win big, shiny prizes, you have to resist the temptation and keep on keeping on. Trust me, you will eventually get those points that you're looking for.
So there you have it. Why not get "paid" to do something you are already doing? That seems to make sense to me! Check out SwagBucks.com today and start earning some "swag"!
P.S. You can even try it out by using the nifty Swag Bucks widget on the right side of my page (near the top).

No comments:
Post a Comment