Sunday, January 30, 2011

Money Saving Tip of the Day: Use RetailMeNot.com


Shopping online is a craze that is definitely here to stay. It saves us money by giving us steep discounts and allowing us to avoid paying any sales tax. It is the cheap shopper's paradise. However, being the cheap Scot that I am, I will always try to find ways to save even more money online. In enters RetailMeNot.com. Retail Me Not is a online registry of coupon codes for almost any online store that you can imagine. I literally use this site for every online purchase that I make. I have made it habit to open up Retail Me Not at the checkout page for each purchase, where you will normally find a form that you can put coupon codes into. I save at least $5 each time I do so, and oftentimes save much more. You would be amazed how quickly the savings add up due to a very quick and easy coupon search. So, the next time you are at the checkout screen in an online store, make sure to open a new tab or window and search for a coupon code at RetailMeNot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment