I like to consider myself a money saving expert because I have two things going for me: I'm a college student and I'm Scottish. I am hard-wired to be cheap and have figured out many ways to help people out with money saving, as well as how to make money quickly and easily.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Money Saving Tip of the Day: Go Shopping in a Hurry
We've all done it before. We go to the grocery store looking for a few specific items and come home with a trunk full of junk we didn't need. The cause of this? Time to spare. Try this tip the next time you go shopping. Write out a list of everything you need, and then leave for the store right before you have to do something. It might be 30 minutes until your tv show comes on or you have to meet a friend. The point is, have an automatic cutoff time built into the trip so that you can't "accidentally" go down the Little Debbie aisle and come out with way too many boxes of Nutty Bars and Star Crunches. By being on a time crunch, you will automatically go just to the aisles you need to go to and skip out on all the extras. And your cholesterol will thank you for following this tip, too...
Labels:
Money Saving Expert,
Save on Groceries,
Saving Money at the Grocery Store,
Shopping Tips,
The Cheap Scot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment